We have garages in Camborne, Helston, Redruth, and rural areas. Our garages are available for both residents and the wider community to rent.
Garages are to be used exclusively for the storage of motor vehicles, helping to keep them safe and possibly lowering your insurance costs.
How do I rent a garage?
- See the list below to find out if we have garages near your home
- Contact us using My Coastline, our online service. or email
- Please include your address with postcode as we will not be able to add you to the list without them
- If we have a suitable vacancy, we will let you know and arrange a time for you to view the garage before signing the licence
- You will be asked to pay some rent in advance to release the keys, beginning with part of the initial month and also the full second month
- All subsequent payments are due in advance on the first of each month
- We will take your bank details to set up a Direct Debit
- Monthly charges are £49.53 for Coastline customers and £59.41 for private customers.
- There is a waiting list for all garages - while there may be one available in an area near you we have to offer it to the first people on the list
- If we do not currently have any garage vacancies near to your home we will add your details to the waiting list
What can I expect?
- Our garages are maintained and are lockable but we cannot guarantee they are watertight.
Where do you own garages?
- Four Lanes
- North Country
- Ruan Minor
- St Day
- St Keverne
Terms and conditions
- If you are in arrears with rent on a Coastline home we cannot offer you a garage
- Ongoing payments must be made by Direct Debit
- Garages are exclusively for the storage of motor vehicles
- Coastline accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to your personal belongings, therefore you need to provide your own insurance
- When you wish to end the garage licence, the garage must be cleared and the keys returned to Coastline
- Customers will be required to give one month’s notice if they no longer wish to rent a garage from us
- Our waiting list is reviewed every year - it is your responsibility to contact us to let us know that you want to remain on the list, and of any changes in contact details