01209 200200
Homeless Service new building banner

Homeless useful links

Here is a list of contact information for agencies we regularly work with.


Housing and homelessness

Coastline Housing:
Read our HomeZone page to see how you can look for a Coastline Housing home.


Cornwall Council:
The Council provides the Housing Options service, plus the Cornwall HomeChoice scheme. You should register with it to find a home with a social landlord. Cornwall Council also handles claims for Housing Benefit.

Dolcoath Avenue, Camborne TR14 8SX
Isaac House, Tyacke Road, Helston TR13 8RR
Redruth Library, Clinton Road, Redruth TR15 2QE
0300 1234 100


A national charity that supports people in need of housing advice. Its advisors are able to help with debt, benefits, and care and disability rights. A worker from the local Truro office visits our day centre in Camborne once a week.

Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro TR1 2HE
0344 515 2300


St Petroc's:
A charity in Cornwall which supports homeless adults. It provides resettlement advice and has supported accommodation.

St Petroc's Society, 8 City Road, Truro TR1 2JJ
01872 264153


Based in Penzance, the YMCA provides hostel accommodation and housing advice.

International House, The Orchard, Alverton, Penzance TR18 4TE
01736 334820


Glen Carne:
A charity providing supported accommodation located near St. Agnes. It offers residents an opportunity to access housing related support and gain training to enable successful moves to independent accommodation.

Barkla Shop, St. Agnes, Cornwall TR5 0XN
01872 554141


A national housing association which runs a number of supported houses in Cornwall.



Cosgarne Hall:
Supported accommodation and "wet house" in St Austell.

Cosgarne Hall, 81 Truro Road, St Austell PL25 5JQ
01726 74186


Homeless Link:
The only national charity supporting people and organisations working directly with homeless people in England. It represent homelessness organisations among local, regional and national government.




Drugs, alcohol and health

Bosence and Boswyns:
A charity registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide residential substance misuse treatment services.

69 Bosence Road, Townshend, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 6AN
01736 850006


Drug and alcohol counselling agency providing support throughout Cornwall.

Alma Place, Redruth TR15 2AT
01209 211825


Longreach House:
Provides inpatient support to people with mental health problems in two units, one for adults and another for older adults.

Barncoose Terrace, Barncoose, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3ER
01209 881900


Outlook South West:
Delivering NHS counselling services across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.

01208 871905


Crime and offending

Dorset, Devon & Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company:
Endsleigh House, Roskear, Camborne TR14 8DW
01209 612006


Devon & Cornwall Police:
101 (non-emergency number)
999 (emergency number)


Reporting a repair? Save time with My Coastline! Click the link at the top of the page to register or log in.
Garrick, Coastline's digital dog.
RT : Just over a week to go until the Work Placement Awareness Event! If you are over 18 and unemployed, why not come al… https://t.co/7a4tflq0k0