We need you to get involved and shape Coastline's services, and we can support you to make sure that customers are at the heart of everything we do.
There are many ways to get involved, so please get in touch to talk about how you can help - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our Inspiring Futures web page to see how we can help you with training and getting back into work.
Support to get involved
We want to encourage as many customers as possible to get involved with us and to make it as easy as possible so don’t worry if you have not been involved with something like this before. We offer lots of help, including:
- Free training and development courses
- Support and advice whenever you need it
- Expenses to cover travel, childcare and carer costs
- Ensuring meetings are in appropriate, accessible venues
- Making grant funding available to resident associations, community groups and projects
- Using opinions gathered by those groups to help shape the services we deliver
- Feeding back information about the outcomes of your involvement