Our crisis accommodation provides 18 self-contained rooms at Chi Winder on Dudnance Lane in Pool.
You can be referred to this service by several agencies such as Cornwall Council and Shelter, or you may self-refer by calling or visiting the day centre.
You can stay for a maximum of three weeks. During this time we aim to support you in finding alternative accommodation.
You must keep to the licence agreement, which will be fully explained when you move in. You must engage with Coastline Homeless Service staff, and make appointments with support workers, Health for Homeless, and our substance misuse worker - even if you do not think you have a problem.
Once you have moved on to your own accommodation we can continue to offer support for three months.
- Self-contained rooms for 18 people.
- A fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Basic ingredients for meals - we receive these through donations and a moderate weekly shopping budget
- Clothes washing facilities
- A free telephone for important phone calls, such as benefits, jobs and housing
- Computers to help you look for housing and jobs
- Outdoors and smoking area
- Common room with TV
- Quiet room