01209 200200
Help and advice banner

Help and advice


Support from Coastline Housing and other organisations.



There are many organisations offering a wide range of support - from health, to money and benefits, work and more.


Whatever help or advice you need, you may well find a useful contact on our wellbeing page.


Crime and anti-social behaviour

To report any crime you should contact Devon & Cornwall Police on 101, or call 999 in an emergency.


Anti-social behaviour can include verbal abuse, harassment, noise nuisance and more.


If appropriate, you should first try to resolve any issues with your neighbour. If this isn't possible, take a look at our knowledge base article to see how we may be able to help. 


Hate crime

If you are experiencing a hate crime you should report this to Devon & Cornwall Police by calling 101, or in an emergency on 999.


You can read more about hate crimes in our knowledge base.



This is when a drug dealer moves into the home of someone vulnerable in order to store and sell drugs.


In our knowledge base you can find out the signs you should look out for and what you should do if you have concerns about someone.

My Coastline is the easy way to report a repair and book an appointment. Download the app for Apple, Android or Amazon from your device's store.
Delighted to hear that is a finalist in the Customer Commitment category of UK Customer Satisfactio… https://t.co/yI7m5yW7Ka