01209 200200
Pot hole in road



Report problems in your neighbourhood with FixMyStreet

It's a free website and app there to help get things like pot holes and fly-tipping sorted.


The site passes on details to local councils, and can show you if something has already been reported by someone else.


FixMyStreet covers land where Cornwall Council is responsible, so for anything on Coastline Housing's land please keep reporting it through My Coastline:


Click on the FixMyStreet image to head there now, or download the app for Apple and Android devices.


FixMyStreet - report, view or discuss local problems

Reporting a repair? Save time with My Coastline! Click the link at the top of the page to register or log in.
Garrick, Coastline's digital dog.
Here is Amy Warren talking about her experience of volunteering for us during the pandem… https://t.co/2WVaeMhRBU