Customers At The Heart Awards
Local people making an outstanding contribution to their communities and neighbourhoods are honoured every year at Coastline Housing’s Customers At The Heart Awards.
Nominations are closed for the 2018 awards
Who made an impact on your life or in your community? We said a huge thank you at our award ceremony in January 2019.
We'll bring you news of the winners soon!
- inspiring futures (if) Achievers of the Year - individuals who have gained skills and confidence through the if work placements, Coastline Construct, or SMART Tenant programmes.
- Good Neighbour of the Year - an individual who has made a difference to your life.
- Involved Customer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution to help shape Coastline’s services to meet the needs of customers.
- Digital Achiever of the Year - an individual who has gained skills and confidence on a computer, tablet or smartphone, through Coastline’s Digital Upskilling programme.
- Volunteer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution through volunteering to support Coastline communities or customers.
- Community Project of the Year - a community project (complete or in planning stages) that has made/will make a positive difference to the lives of local people.
- Partnership Project of the Year - a partnership that has made a positive contribution to Coastline communities or customers.