Gwel Kann, Park Bottom
Coastline Housing is pleased to offer the sale of these 3 x 2 bedroom & 2 x 3 bedroom homes at Gwel Kann, Park Bottom.
- Brand new homes
- Minimum share of 40%
- Peaceful village location
- First Homes Ready to move in Summer 2017
- Enclosed gardens
- 2 parking spaces
A wonderful selection of 2 and 3 bedroom shared ownership homes, situated in the popular Cornish village of Park Bottom, on the outskirts of Redruth.
In the current climate, home ownership may seem a far and distant possibility to a lot of people. However, it is far more achievable than you might initially think. Lenders are recognising what a great help Shared Ownership is and with deposits as little as 5% of the share you purchase, the scheme has become an affordable proposition.
Gwel Kann is situated between Cornwall’s rugged North Coast and its richly historic towns of Camborne and Redruth, in the quiet hamlet of Park Bottom. With easy access to local beaches (Portreath 2 mins drive), it is also a gateway to the rest of the county via the A30 a five minute drive away. The beautiful Tehidy Country Park and Golf Club are only a short walk away, as well as village amenities such as a local shop and village pub. Gwel Kann is the perfect location for home, work and play.
These homes are subject to local connection. Contact the Home Ownership team at Coastline Housing on 01209 200230 or by email to discuss how you would qualify.
- Range of Howdens Greenwich high gloss base and eye level units in “Stone” with Grey Oak Block effect worktops
- Integrated cooker & hob
- Glass splashback
- Karndene Knight Cumbrian stone flooring
- Space for washing machine and fridge freezer
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with complimenting wall tiles
- Mixer Shower over Bath
- Karndene Knight Cumbrian Stone flooring
- Shaving Mirror
- Glass shower screen
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Enclosed rear gardens