Our crisis accommodation provides 12 beds in the centre of Camborne.
You can be referred to this service by several agencies such as Cornwall Council and Shelter, or you may self-refer by calling or visiting the day centre.
We have single and shared rooms which are allocated according to the number of people staying or individual circumstances.
You can stay for a maximum of three weeks. During this time we aim to support you in finding alternative accommodation.
During your stay you must keep to the licence agreement, which will be fully explained when you move in. You must engage with Coastline Homeless and Social Exclusion Service staff, and make appointments with support workers, Health for Homeless, and our substance misuse worker - even if you do not think you have a problem.
Once you have moved on to your own accommodation we can continue to offer support for three months.
Opening hours and telephone number
- Monday to Friday - 5pm to 9am.
- Weekends and bank holidays - 24 hours.
Nobody is allowed into the accommodation after 9:30pm.
Telephone 01209 713457 at night or 01209 200086 during the day.
- Two bathrooms with showers
- A fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Basic ingredients for meals - we receive these through donations and a moderate weekly shopping budget
- Clothes washing facilities
- A free telephone in the office for important phone calls, such as benefits, jobs and housing
- Backyard and smoking area
- Dining room
- Living room with a TV